Do your employees know how to identify and prevent computer security attacks before they happen?
Today, security awareness training is an important tool to teach employees about security awareness, email and phishing attacks, malware and ransomware attacks, cloud and social media best practices, and run simulations to test employees’ ability to recognize and respond to attempted attacks.
Important concepts of employee level security awareness training include:
- best practices for preventing a breach,
- steps to ensure on-line safety when working remotely,
- how to reduce risks of Cloud services,
- how to protect sensitive information,
- best practices for social media so accounts are not compromised,
- ways hackers gain access to sensitive information,
- what to do if a social engineering attack is suspected, and
- aspects of mobile devices that an organization at risk for a cyber attack.
Since 1998 Mindedge Classes have benefited over two million learners. For best results, this training should be provided to all employees within your organization. Read More about Security Awareness and how CRE8 Independent Consultants Mindedge online classes can help.