Spurring creativity in teams can be very challenging, but could also be the difference between a successful team and an unsuccessful one. Goals to increase team creativity include:
- the connection between creativity and innovation,
- five factors for creative teams,
- brainstorming, Discussion 66, anonymous idea generation, and visioning,
- importance of diversity in team creativity,
- techniques for prototyping new ideas,
- how to overcome creative barriers for teams and organizations, and
- ways to make teams and organizations more open to creativity and innovation.
Since 1998 Mindedge Classes have benefited over two million learners. To learn more about spurring creativity and innovation in teams and organizations, and CRE8 Mindedge on-line learning, Read More.